The rolling luggage is a classic of all luggage models, they always are tendency. You can find rolling luggage with 2 wheels multidirection or fixed and a plastic or metal soport that help to still the balance when they are in vertical position.
What's is the best rolling luggage? What rolling luggage should I buy?
Like any other luggage type, rolling luggage has its pros and cons. Here you have some of its main advantages:
- Bigger capacity. Rolling luggage usually has more capacity because wheels don't use the space in the interior of the suitcase.
- Transportation. On irregular ground, rolling luggages may be a better option, for instance on staris, gaps, bumps, sloped, etc.
- Price. Rolling luggage is usually cheaper than spinners, regardless of the material used.
What's the perfect size for a rolling luggage?
The size of the rolling luggage depends on the way you use them. These are some aspects to consider before buying the perfect rolling luggage:
- The resistance of the materials
- The size (depending on the type of trip)
- The type of transportation (by plane, car, train, etc)
- The material of the wheels
- The guarantee of the manufacturer
Soft vs rigid rolling baggages
Soft rolling baggages: It weights less and it's more suitable for car trips. This type of luggage often has more interior space.
Semi-rigids: It's more appropiate for flights, since it has a small size and it absorbs most impacts.