You can find them in soft, semi-rigid and rigid models and they are usually available in various sizes. The difference with the spinner luggage is that the movable parts are often an integral part of the luggage structure.
The rolling luggage is a classic of all luggage models, they always are tendency. You can find rolling luggage with 2 wheels multidirection or fixed and a plastic or metal soport that help to still the balance when they are in vertical position.
What's is the best rolling luggage? What rolling luggage should I buy?
Like any other luggage type, rolling luggage has its pros and cons. Here you have some of its main advantages:
- Bigger capacity. Rolling luggage usually has more capacity because wheels don't use the space in the interior of the suitcase.
- Transportation. On irregular ground, rolling luggages may be a better option, for instance on staris, gaps, bumps, sloped, etc.
- Price. Rolling luggage is usually cheaper than spinners, regardless of the material used.
What's the perfect size for a rolling luggage?
The size of the rolling luggage depends on the way you use them. These are some aspects to consider before buying the perfect rolling luggage:
- The resistance of the materials
- The size (depending on the type of trip)
- The type of transportation (by plane, car, train, etc)
- The material of the wheels
- The guarantee of the manufacturer
Soft vs rigid rolling baggages
Soft rolling baggages: It weights less and it's more suitable for car trips. This type of luggage often has more interior space.
Semi-rigids: It's more appropiate for flights, since it has a small size and it absorbs most impacts.