TravelPro Luggage Review & Rating
TravelPro has become a great option when it comes to medium-high quality luggage. The brand offers a wide variety of items for travellers, from spinners to briefcases, all of them featuring quality materials at afforadable prices. If you’re looking for a new piece of baggage on a budget, this may be your ideal choice. Keep reading to know more about TravelPro and to see what their top-rated items looks like.
TravelPro was founded in 1987 by Bob Plath, a 747 pilot. Plath invented the extendable handle and TravelPro owns now the patent ⓇRollerboard. Working as a pilot, his first TravelPro luggages soon became popular among the crews and aerport workers. And the rest is history!
Today, TravelPro is a great medium-high option for those who look for quality but also affordable prices. There are different price ranges among the TravelPro items, but you will surely find something that fits your budget and needs.
TravelPro Luggage Pros
- Quality. Probably one of the best features of this brand is the price-quality ratio.
- Warranty. TravelPro luggage often comes with a 5 year warranty. This is more limited than premium brands’ warranties, but it’s still a good deal.
- Price. Even though this is not a low cost brand, the prices of these items is more affordable than premium brands. Plus, the quality-price ratio is excellent, so the value of a TravelPro spinner is perfect even if you’re a frequent traveller.
TravelPro Luggage Cons
- Design. When it comes to appearance, every item on the TravelPro selection looks a bit basic. Plus, it’s rare to find color variations.
- Price range. The Premium items whithin the TravelPro catalogue are a bit expensive, very close to other Premium brands like Samsonite or Roncato.
Top-rated TravelPro Luggage Items
# 1 Travelpro Luggage Platinum Elite
This is one of the best models you can find in TravelPro. This spinner is light, functional and full of practical compartments to keep all your smaller items in place.
# 2 Travelpro Luggage Maxlite 5 Softshell Spinner
On a more minimalisitic style, we find this softshell model. This spinner is the ideal choice if you’re looking for a light option. It will help you save space and weight.
# 3 Travelpro Maxlite 5 Duffle Bag
TravelPro offers a wide variety of softshell spinners, but their duffle bags are great too. Choose the Maxlite 5 if you’re looking for a spacious, roomy duffle with functional exterior compartments.
# 4 Travelpro TourGo Carry on and Checked
Choosing a set of luggage is a great idea to save even more. Prices are usually more conveniente and you will have 2 spinners you can combine as you please.
# 5 Travelpro Platinum Magna
This spinner as a rather elegant look and it is the ideal choice if you usually travel with your laptop- the exterior compartments are perfect to storage this kind of items.
# 6 Set of 2 Spinners Inflight Lite
For those who are looking for a hardshell option, this set of 2 hardside spinners is the ideal option. The exterior is made of a highly resistant polycarbonate, with an anti-scratch finish that will protect your things year after year.
# 7 Travelpro Maxlite 4 Underseat Softshell
If you’re looking for a more compact option, this is the perfect underseat option. Perfect for a business trip or a weekend getaway, you can keep your things at hand just under the seat in front of you.
# 8 Travelpro Bold 21″ Carry-on
The ideal spinner if you want to keep your thing extra organized. This softshell model comes with two extra handles, that allow you to carry it as a duffle bag too. Beyond practical!
This ultra lightweight, stain resistant suitcase made of polyester fabric is one of the best options that Travelpro can offer. Available in other classy colors, such as dusty rose, azure blue, or slate green.
- - The Limited Lifetime Coverage offered by Travelpro
- - We would love a broader variety of colors